CURRENT CRIME, CRIMINAL JUSTICE & MEDIA REPORTING IN THE U.S.

KlondikeFox

17 Aug 2013, 13:58 #1

Again, pinning this topic to the top of the page.  In the future, please put all related posts in thisthread.  Posts placed elewhere will be moved or deleted.No, I am NOT 1196 Copper.  
Thanks, M. Bando 

1196copper

17 Aug 2013, 18:26 #2

I can confirm to anyone having any doubts I am not Mark Bando. Even though that sure is a very nice compliment.
Even though, as street cops, we may be brothers from other mothers :-)

Ik kan u bevestigen dat ik niet Mark Bando ben. Alhoewel dat zeker een mooi complimentje is.

There, that should prove it right?

1196copper

17 Aug 2013, 18:27 #3

Ever wonder why every other day there is another major fire somewhere in the US?
Coincidence?

Read this:
http://www.examiner.com/article/al-qaed ... ldfire-u-s

Ron

22 Aug 2013, 12:57 #4

The 2 blacks look like killed the Australian Base ball player in Duncan OK.
The white guy is going to at them out as he was only the driver.
The blacks were 15 and 16 and the white 17.
All will be tried as an adult. No death penalty for minors in OK.
Its a same the guy was here going to school in Duncan, not far from where I live in Texas.
My Uncle was a custodian there after WWII until his death.
He was a bottom gunner on a B-17 during the war.
Duncan is a small college town in a rural farming area in OK.

You wont trip over it , you have to be wanting to go there to get there.
Its odd that this happens in a place like this.
They shot him in the back after watching him on his morning jog go by as they were sitting on their porch and smoking their morning weed and said they had nothing to do so they loaded in a car and tracked him down and shot him in the back with a 22 cal. pistol.
Nothing said about race, even though their FB pages show rap music, gang banger and gangsters' are their thrills , and "killing crackers".
Obama has not came out and condemned it and nor said the man could have been his son,( Obama is half white isn't he)?
Australia is boycotting tourist and business to the USA, the prime minister is calling for the outing of the NRA and for America to follow as the Australians did under Brown and throw all the guns in the sea.
Since they now have no crime in Australia for doing that.
The Liberals are calling for more gun control as usual , and to help the low income people in Duncan to ( throw more welfare at them).
I have news for all of them, these kids were a lost cause when no one guided them early in life and allowed them to corrupt themselves .
As for gun control the Aussies as bad as I feel for the man and his family , should stick it where the sun don't shine.
As for more gun laws , those are already on the books, "it against the laws of the US for a minor under the age of 21 to own or possess a firearm, thugs and criminals do not care about your gun laws.".
These were minors under 21 years old.
All Democrats ignore the facts, You should know the facts when you argue for something.
This was what it was , a cold blooded murder, if they had not a gun they may have used a knife or club or the car, they were bored and wanted to kill a cracker.
Nothing from the usual race baiters like Sharpton and Jackson.
Ron

1196copper

22 Aug 2013, 16:12 #5

That brutal senseless murder of the Australian college baseball player makes the US look like a brutal and murderous society. Yet POTUS has nothing to say. But we already knew this POTUS is a POS.

Did you see the pic of Nancy Reagan paying tribute to our soldiers. When does Moochelle EVER do that? Other than to say that "This is the first time in my life I'm proud of my country" and "All that for a damn flag".

1196copper

22 Aug 2013, 16:16 #6

Please read the survival story of this LAPD female cop:

Officer Stacy Lim from the Los Angeles Police Department pulled into her driveway after an enjoyable evening of softball practice.

When Lim got out of her personal car, she was immediately confronted by a group of gangbangers who had followed her with the intent of carjacking her vehicle. Her first response was to call out that she was a police officer. They responded by firing a .357 magnum round into her chest, which penetrated her heart, and blew a tennis ball-size exit wound out her back.

Stacy Lim stayed in the fight. She not only returned fire, but she also became the aggressor as she pursued the man, shooting him repeatedly.

The remaining gangbangers suddenly remembered previous, pressing engagements and very wisely fled for their lives. After she dealt with her attackers she turned around and headed up her driveway toward her house to call for help. She does not recall doing it, but as she was losing consciousness, she stripped the magazine from her pistol and threw it 20 feet away where it was found the next day. She did this because in the academy she had been taught, "Don't let them use your weapon against you."

Her attacker died and Stacy Lim died twice on the operating table. She required 101 pints of blood, but she survived, returning to duty eight months later. Today, she still works uniform patrol on the streets of Los Angeles, and her training philosophy is, "You need to prepare your mind, for where your body may have to go."

Although Lim was the victim of a surprise attack by deadly predators, she not only stayed in the fight, she took the fight to them. She was victorious because she was both physically and mentally prepared. Lim had a competitive attitude that refused to lose, and she had a plan, a visualized determination to win.

Very few people have any idea of what cops experience.

What is considered a life changing event for the average citizen is just their Tuesday.

Ron

23 Aug 2013, 14:18 #7

Impeachment Proceedings.

On the news today it is announced that Law Makers are talking about impeachment proceedings against Obama.

I say Hooray for America, may not happen soon enough to help but at least Congress is past the silently thinking parts of it now and have openly discussed it.

Now comes the Racist parts, maybe that is what the UN troops in the north east are for and the new test for Military Commanders  if they can order troops to shoot on US citizens?

Ron

KlondikeFox

23 Aug 2013, 16:49 #8

Some of the urban police survival scenarios are like the grittiest encounters that happenin combat during wars-almost always up close and personal. The recent wars in Iraqand Afghanistan have been more impersonal, with about 60% of serious combat woundsinflicted by remote-detonated IEDS, pressure plate mines, indirect fire (rockets/mortars),
etc. Urban policing involves a lot of face time with the 'enemy' (criminals) and frequent handto hand combat, something which few 21st Century soldiers will ever experience, in a real encounter, where one's life depends on the outcome.

1196copper

23 Aug 2013, 23:14 #9

" Urban policing involves a lot of face time with the 'enemy' (criminals) and frequent hand
to hand combat, something which few 21st Century soldiers will ever experience, in a real encounter, where one's life depends on the outcome."

Extremely well stated.
And we can add the ridiculous ROE on both "fronts" Mark...
Below is a video of officer Lim's shooting. 
Last edited by 1196copper on 24 Aug 2013, 00:53, edited 1 time in total.

1196copper

23 Aug 2013, 23:33 #10