A Question for Mr Bando

Teach

10 Mar 2017, 18:09 #1

I was wondering if you might have any new information on your upcoming books?   Thank you very much.

KlondikeFox

31 Mar 2017, 12:34 #2

My 9th book, which details B/2/506th IN (later) D/2/506th IN, the company I was with asan embedded journalist in Afghanistan, in 2008 and 2010, is just about completed.  I need
a few maps made for it, but I don't have a publisher.  The publisher which sponsored my 2nd embed
(Osprey Publishing) no longer exists. The probable title for the Afghanistan book will be:
'DEPLOYED, The 21st Century Band of Brothers in Afghanistan.'
I have started, but am not currently working-on a sequel to 'Avenging Eagles', detailing forbidden stories
which took place after Normandy (this is on the back burner for now).

What I am working-on currently, is a book called 'Screaming Eagle Artifacts' (aka SEA), containing mostly
items from my personal collection, all of which were acquired directly from 101st WW2 veterans.  This includes
patches, uniforms, equipment, headgear, ephemera (paper documents), German souvenirs, etc.  This book might be
completed in time for publication in 2018.
I'm also working on a pictorial history of the US 2nd Armored Division, entitled 'Hell on Wheels from Normandy to Berlin.'
I have plans to do a book on F/501, and finally 2 or 3 police books on the Detroit PD.  

Teach

04 Apr 2017, 22:13 #3

Thank you very much for updating us on your works in progress.  I'm looking forward to some great reading when they are published.
Tim